New to the conversation? Check out my greatest hits!

1/22/11

One Year Anniversary!

Whoa snap, it's been over a year already?

When I initially started this project, my goal was to deliver insight and get people talking about how we can make the music world a better place for everyone through business and psychology. I hope you'll agree that I've done that.

If you're new to the blog or haven't kept up, here's some of the best ones I've written over the last year to get you up to speed. Thanks for reading my blog.

As always, I want to hear from YOU! Good ideas don't come in a vacuum, the more we talk the smarter we all get.

How To Make Fans Faster
On the Efficacy of Flava Flav
Going "Viral" is a Waste
Why is Heavy Metal and Acquired Taste?
The Musician's Secret Weapon

No comments:

Post a Comment